Tuesday, August 28, 2007

she said valet and I was thursday meant
she said me and I was like honey
like honey surprised by the obvious
the obvious found a set of drums and the drums found joshua
I never met joshua although joshua met the afternoon heat after eating

which wasn’t his favorite afternoon

the afternoon heat had bad teeth and met early blood
the kind that starts clean

why would I want the dark when I can tumble here
my feet in the aisle
the way a single piece of lettuce is always left behind

afternoon guitar screechy
what’s that going to do to your neck

you can get hard like a table with plenty of people
plenty of people have met a hard table
the hard table has met your roman poems and finds them wanting

wanting has met your boyfriends cool demeanor
and purposedly knocked a dirty fork onto his little hipster pants
his little hipster pants aren’t hiding all that much
all that much has met your cleavage and it said mostly the same
mostly the same
has met quotations
quotations is a politician, a clinician, other ians and ions,
little bits of can’t see

can’t we just pretend we feel fine for a couple of days

a couple of days has it’s own marching band made of glass
when they stop playing they tame all the lions suddenly
suddenly always wear a cap and everyone else wears one just like him

just like him should have asked me first

should have asked me did

did again

and again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home