Tuesday, September 12, 2006

frankie machine

let’s shoot on down to pacifica
let’s just shoot
cards or horse
I’ll deal. you get the needle

frankie’s future gauze
78 speed speak
I’ve been to that pier
when
back when it opened, with rumdum and molly. now it’s just a town with cars in the way that want to tell you what to do. snickerers out walking their kids like they were dogs. I know what the ocean looks like and it ain’t almost no fun at all

I take a hit, my last little bit
on the pier a swedish woman picks her nose when she thinks no one is watching
the machine and I are in some sort of opium den that is really an opium den
what are we doing
givin’ in
into the night without tears then
no disguising our eyes
I don’t get it

frankie falling for a combined sleep
it’s a trust of something near
enough of that act. look at all these people putting writing on their shirts and hats like they don’t know who they are

the phonograph’s dozy murmur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home