Saturday, April 08, 2006

two characters I know nothing about make an agreement

there I was, an internet singer with a flung away mouse-pad and I tell you, god I tell you, I tell you in the kitchen when no one is looking and you look away and I liked that in the past but now I’ve only got a book-jacket blurb to tell, only two characters so real that they become fiction.

there was a girl in the library during the outbreak. we glanced and in that we made a silent agreement to look away.

is it too obvious to confess to you that the everyday fray gets me down. the loudness seems indispensable out there. an exhalation of breath just behind you in a private moment.

I’m pretty sure that eventually we all get caught out. what to do then. what to say with that information. when things that happen either way in the presence of other things make us want to look away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home