Friday, July 29, 2005

i-pod wars

sit on a train, reading a book, same damn planet every time I look. try to relax and slow my heart beat, only works when i’m dead asleep. been thinking and drinking all over the town, must be gearing up for some kind of melt-down.

all I am is a body floating down- wind

what’s wrong?
nothing
are you sure nothing’s wrong?
yeah
but you’re sad about something
yeah
so tell me what
I don’t know I can’t tell you

all I am is a body floating down-wind

as the express train passes the local it moves by just like a paper boat. although it weighs a million pounds I swear it almost seems to float and as we pass by each other our heads all full of bother we can’t look, we can’t stop, we can’t think.

from "paper boats" by nada surf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home